Pearl accessories are a classic accessory to own. Perfect for any time of the day, they be can be worn in multiple ways and no longer have to be restricted for special occasions. Pearl necklaces can be worn to office and you needn’t look too fancy and it’s a must-have in every wardrobe.
When wearing pearls to work, be sure to keep the following tips in mind:
- Try and opt for understated, simple pieces.
- If you are looking to add polish and sophistication to your attire, wear one strand at a time.
- The pearl necklaces that you choose to wear to work should not fall past your bust line, and should complement, but not overpower, your entire look.
- Do not pair a pearl necklace with a pearl bracelet and earrings.
- Do not wear more than one pearl accessory at a time.
- Pair a short strand of pearls with business suits and have a long strand of pearls around your wrist.
- If you are looking for a corporate yet casual look, try a pearl drop earring.
- Let your client focus on your work, not on your jewellery.