When is comes to wearing jewellery everyday, there are three types of people:
- People who know exactly what piece they want to wear with their outfit;
- People who have a couple of fixed pieces that they wear everyday;
- People who prefer not to accessorise with jewellery at all.
Whichever category you belong to, we’re here to introduce you to some irresistibly simple pieces. The following types/pieces of jewellery can be worn every single day and can be paired with any type of outfit.
- Coming in hot at number 1 is this classic gold chain from Sri Jagdamba Pearls. This necklace, made of 22kt gold, weighs only 5.73 grams and is both light-weight and subtle enough to make it to our best daily wear pieces list. Order this piece here
- Another popular option is this set of gold pearl earrings. Simple and elegant, these earrings can pull together any outfit without drawing too much attention.
- The good thing about purchasing a pendant set is that you don’t have to bother with any other accessories. A pair of earrings along with a pendant can polish up your outfit like nothing else. Check out some options for pendant sets here
- There is just something so complete about diamond earrings, isn’t there? On some days, you need to go all out with jewellery and on other days, you can throw on a pair of stunning diamond earrings and head out. Check out this page for some diamond earring inspiration
- For days on which you feel like wearing a traditional outfit, these bangles will be your best friend. Made of 22kt gold, these bangles weigh a total of 35 grams, thus being lightweight enough to be worn out and elegant enough to stand out. Check out these bangles here
- Birthstone based jewellery is also something that you can consider wearing everyday. It is said that wearing your birthstone can have spiritual and healing benefits. Wear your gemstone in the form of a ring, a pendant or even earrings – the choice is yours.
Always dress for yourself. We hope these suggestions helped you. Let us know in the comments if there’s any other type of jewellery you’d consider wearing everyday.