The festive spirit of Diwali is unlike any other. From family to neighbors to friends, the days are full of expectation as we await the festival of lights. To make this wait more delightful, we at Jagdamba Pearls are happy to announce our Diwali Sale. get upto 30% off on our Pearl, Silver & Diamond jewellery.
Sparkle like a diamond
Ring in this Diwali with the brilliance of a diamond. With upto 30% off on our diamond collection, you can now own a bit of eternity. Our new diamond collection comes in contemporary designs that play with the highest quality diamonds set in precious metals. Whether it’s a wedding, an engagement or just a celebration, our diamond jewellery is sure to add a shine to your festivities.
Shimmer like a pearl
Take home our famed pearl collection at upto 30% off. Jagdamba Pearls is one of India’s leading pearl jewellers and our enviable collection boasts of classical and modern designs using gorgeous pearls. From workwear to traditional attire, our pearl jewellery is made to adorn the modern woman who oozes style and substance.
The spirituality of silver
Celebrate the festival of lights with our silver spiritual collection. With diyas, idols and pooja thalis on offer, Jagdamba Pearls brings you tasteful accessories to add to your puja room. Made with varying purities of silver, our silver articles and puja accessories are a must have this season.
Our Diwali collection is available at 30% off on our website. Visit http://www.jpearls.com to view and order.
Not everyone has the liberty of consulting an image consultant on the go. For those who follow their instinct, here are a few handy pointers that you may want to keep in mind:
- Choose jewelry that creates a pleasing sense of balance. If your frame is a little bigger, small pieces of jewelry will not be accentuated. Wear jewelry according to your size. Small diamond studs are usually the preferred choice of most women but bigger women should group different stones together for a cascading effect which creates a leaner effect.
- Large, clunky jewelry tends to overpower a woman of a more petite size. A minimal and clean look is what suits someone with a small frame. Ultra-fine chains, large thin hoops, and a stack of thin-rimmed bangles. But, try not to combine clunky jewelry with bold patterned dresses or loud colours.
- Accentuate the features that you want to. If you have perfectly manicured fingers, wear pretty rings to show them off. By wearing jewelry that highlights your assets will draw the attention away from the features you don’t like.
- Having said that, the right kind of jewelry will help soften those less-flattering features too. If you have a short neck, dangling earrings will elongate it – just avoid them touching your shoulders. If you want to elongate your neck further, opt for longer chains rather than chokers.
- Keeping it simple is making a statement in itself. A necklace composed of a series of flat-cut geodes lying against the collarbone creates a very feminine look while being bold.
Know what you are wearing and wear it with confidence!