Pearls are a great way to add that classic factor to any outfit simply because pearls go with everything. Style icons like Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Princess Diana, the Duchess of Windsor, and Jackie Kennedy have time and again proved that a strand of pearls is a staple for every woman’s wardrobe. Whether it’s a single, double or triple strand pearl necklace, you can accessorise in a number of ways with them.
Today’s blog, however, discusses the 60” pearl necklace at length. But, just make sure that your strand pf pearls are knotted after each pearl. If the pearls are just strung together, it won’t bend and knot as easily.
Are you ready to pearl it out! Read on:
- To have a unique sense of style, mix and match different coloured pearls to create the ultimate look! To make things more interesting, you could string your own strand of pearls.
- If you want to flaunt your collarbone, you can wrap three or more strands in the middle of the neck. This goes well with an off shoulder or a V-neck dress.
- If you are looking for a multi-strand effect, simply drape the long pearl necklace around your neck several times in different lengths. This adds a sassier look to your overall style.
- If you are in the mood to glam up the quotient a bit based on where you are wearing your pearls to, you can couple long pearl necklaces with other contrasting necklaces like glass beads, natural wooden necklaces etc. This look is a mix of both urban and chic is perfect for a summer evening.
- To draw attention your long pearl necklace, you can pair it up with a single strand choker.
- If you are heading out to a black tie formal event, you can create a stylish and sophisticated look by tying a casual knot mid-way through your long pearl necklace.
- Are you in the mood to experiment and want to add a different touch to your outfit? Try wearing your long pearl necklace on the back by knotting them up and slinging them over your shoulder. This will accentuate your backless dress and draw attention to your slender back.
- For that “opera look”, tie the pearl strand in a knot just at the neckline or near the bust. This is a vintage style and takes some time to perfect.
- If you do not want to wear your long pearl necklace around your neck, you can wrap it around your wrist like a bracelet for a chic look.
- You could add a brooch for a funky and edgy look. Arrange the strands together and secure the loose ends.
- If you are aiming for a more eclectic look, you can pair different types of pearls together. The contrasting colours will draw attention to your neckline.
- You could also wrap the long pearl necklace around your waist and accentuate your waistline. You could loop them around and tie a lariat knot.
- You could also wear your long pearl necklace by making one strand shorter than the other. This adds an ultra-modern look.
Now, you can experiment and wear a different look each time you adorn that long strand of pearls. Long pearl necklaces give you a lot to work with, so be creative. Loop them, layer them, pair them with other necklaces, or just wear them somewhere besides your neck. To look exceptional, use your creativity to give style the diva that is you!