If you are headed to the beach or the pool this summer, you wear a cute swimsuit and protect your skin with the right sunscreen. That’s all there is to it! What if you want to make a fashion statement at the beach without making a fashion mistake?
If you want to wear jewelry at the beach, it should be fashionable, durable, water-resistant and practical. The right piece of jewelry when accessorized with your swimsuit can make you stand out in a crowd. Whether you are spending a relaxing casual day at the beach, strolling by the water with a hot date, dancing with friends at a party or celebrating a beach wedding, there are quite a few swimwear jewelry options.
Here’s our fashion guide which tells you everything you need to know about what to wear at the beach:
- Ruffled Swimwear – Flirty ruffles have made their way into swimwear this summer right from halter bikinis to swimdresses.
- Beach Tote – Your beach bag needs to be large enough to carry your towel, a paperback, sunscreen, and other beach essentials. Bold colour blocking with flowers is quite popular this season.
- Colourful cover-up – Instead of wearing a towel to cover-up, you can tie a colourful cover up around your waist. It makes quite the fashion statement.
- Wide brimmed hat – A wide brimmed hat protects you from the sun and adds a bit of glam to your beach wear. Pick a colourful one to add a little zing!
- Fabric headband – You don’t have to tie your hair in a rubberband. Keep your hair open and long and pull them back with a wide fabric headband instead.
- Oversized Sunglasses – Oversized sunglasses are every fashionista’s favourite. They protect your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun as well as the skin around.
- White Watch – The water resistant white watch is the perfect beach accessory for a wrist.
- Jewel thong sandals – Jeweled thong sandals always look chic when you are heading out to the beach. Shoes in citrus colours (tangerine, lemon, yellow and lemon green) are sizzling for summertime.
- Hoop earrings – Giant hoop earrings are the perfect accessory to wear at the beach or pool. They look absolutely fabulous with a retro swimsuit and a pair of shades.
- Anklets – The beach is the perfect place for wearing anklets. It will add glam to bare feet. Pain your toenails a colour to compliment the anklet you plan to wear.
Matching swimwear with jewelry is a great way to feel sexy. Our tips will help you look trendy. Just be sure to remove any accessories that aren’t waterproof from your body before you go for a swim.