- Avoid big, chunky bracelets if you are going to be doing important tasks with your hands. Big bracelets can be a task to wear and even simple things like typing on a computer can become a hassle.
- If you are wearing a long sleeve blouse top, try and arrange the sleeve and the bracelet in such a way that they align. The overall look is neater and much thought of.
- If you are going to be wearing bracelets with short sleeves, then simply let the bracelet rest against your wrist.
- Experiment with more than bracelet. Stack it up but let us warn you that assembling a stylish stack is no easy feat after all. You have to take various metal, textures, shapes etc.
- Ask questions like do these colours complement each other but don’t go for perfect uniformity. Cooler tones like silver and pale pastels look best with like colors, while gold looks great with red and deep jewel tones.
- Try and match your bracelets to the other jewelry.
- Last but not the least, careful consideration needs to be given to the setting and time of day when selecting bangle bracelets. A board meeting isn’t an appropriate venue for a bunch of clanking aluminum bangles; similarly, a family barbecue isn’t the right place for diamond-studded jewelry.